[Northkeep] Rules

Ciana O'Hara cianaoh at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 11 08:49:51 PDT 2002

Do you have Adobe???  If not you will not be able to read it....let me know and I will print it out at work and give it to you at FP Wednesday!!  Otherwise you can go to...
http://www.sca.org/chivarts.html  go to Ansteorra and click on Kingdom Knight's Marshal Handbook.....go to page 31 and you will see the rules!!
Let me know....and I'll print it out for you!!  :)
Ciana
 Galloch07 at aol.com wrote:--
Hello everyone,
Can anyone plz tell me where to find the rules for kids boffer. I
seem unable to locate them on the SCA site.
Evan/Marty

Lady Ciana O'Hara
Chronicler, Barony of Northkeep
Anda GDH