[Northkeep] A&S Guilds

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 16 13:30:49 PDT 2002

>From: Tamberlin <tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com>
>Hello guild leaders, I need your info on upcoming
>activites for this months saga.  I've heard on drum &
>dance, needleworkers, & shoe classes.  I need to hear
>from the rest of you guys ASAP if you want to be in
>the saga.

I should point out that shoemaking class is not technically a Guild of any
sort, and I maintain it's not even an official SCA gathering.  That's why
people aren't required to wear medieval costume, and we don't worry about
waivers and whether the under 18 crowd can attend without their parents'
presence.  It's just a total coincidence that most of the people who attend
happen to be in the SCA too.

OTOH, if you want to start a shoemaker's and leatherworker's guild thing,
I'll be happy to teach classes for that, but you can take care of the
waivers and stuff regarding the sharp cutty things, and the long poky
things.

M/D