[Northkeep] A&S Guilds

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollar.com
Fri Aug 16 14:14:06 PDT 2002

Just a note....a question really....

I am in the process of starting a Local Chapter of the Archery Craftsman
Guild of Ansteorra here in Northkeep if I get people who are
interested....does that fall under your Domain of Rule? Seeing how it
involves anyone that makes anything related to archery from leather work to
fletching to bow making?

Diethelm Waltorfer