[Northkeep] bids for feast for Spring Crown Tourney

Lynne Dawson martadormani at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 18 17:17:07 PDT 2002

Hear ye hear ye,

All cooks of Northkeep that would like to submit a bid
for Crown Tourney feast needs to do so by the end of
August. Bids should include pricing for 125 people. We
will be submitting our bid to Kingdom in a few weeks,
and would like to include feast in the bid. This does
not mean that we have won the bid for Crown Tourney,
but the feast that is selected to go into the bid will
be the one we use if Northkeep is chosen to host Crown
Tourney.

In Service,

Lady Marta Dormani