[Northkeep] Demo questions reguarding A&S

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Aug 18 23:07:47 PDT 2002

After populace meeting, Tamberlin and I were discussing our set ups for the
next two demos.  We have the potential for a great deal of display space a
the demo on Sept 14th at Woodward Park.  We need to know how much of it we
need, so we know which pavillions we are putting there. So, if you will be
bringing something to display for the A&S table, please let us know off
list (susan-the-curious at swbell.net and tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com) what type
of stuff you will bring and aproxamate table space it will require and also
if you are able to bring table covering for part of the tables.  Thanks,
this will helps us out greatly to make sure we have enough display area.

The other demo on the forefront is at King Aurthur Faire, Oct 3-Oct 5.  The
group down there is hoping to draw in more A&S types and has requested we
have an area forusing on that for the demo.  I won't be able to make it and
I need to check with Catin and Tamberin on more details; but get a
headcount of those who would be able to participate to know if we can make
an adaquate showing.  Again, if you are interested please let us know off
list (susan-the-curious at swbell.net and tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com) what type
of stuff you will bring and/or demonstrate.  I have fliers that Dav gave me
at last populace and will bring them to pop if anyone wants and he may be
there also.  Hoping we are able to help out another one of the areas within
our Barony, sorry that it looks like I won't be there.

Last note.  When I took office last year, I had a question sheet for those
who were willing to help out newcomers and/or with demos and what things
you were able to do.  We have had many people come into the Barony since
then, if you would like to assist in these areas and have not seen the
questionare, please contact me and I will get one to you.

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra