[Northkeep] How to make homemade blunts

FARMING20 at webtv.net FARMING20 at webtv.net
Sun Aug 25 16:02:38 PDT 2002

I have been sent pictures on APD s and except for asking in the one
using what looks like  camera film case if they have layed somthing on
the bottom of the case and that somthing is protruding out in front of
the case against the shaft.  What could that somthing be???I believe
there is somthing out in front of the case as they have taped an inch or
so out in front of the  case, but I lknow not what it could be.  NOW  I
am also looking for pictures and discriptions of homemade blunts.  Can
anyone help with that.  Thank you beforehand, and we will be at Populace
Monday with GOOOOOOOOOOOOD news.  Lord Wilhelm Da Kaalavo

http://community.webtv.net/FARMING20/BILLSLAND