[Northkeep] Bow for sale for youth

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollar.com
Tue Aug 27 09:47:29 PDT 2002

Just in case someone is looking for a light weight bow but doesn't want one
of the all fiberglass models there is a 15# bow on ebay. It is a
maple/fiberglass laminated bow 60" long. Used, probably made in the early
70's and at that weight the limbs are pretty safe from twists. The current
bid is $30.

If you want more info email me directly and I will get you the specific
link.

Diethelm Waltorfer
Archery Marshal Northkeep

Derek Wilson