[Northkeep] Bardic info for the Demo in September

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Aug 4 12:22:16 PDT 2002

Marta wrote:
>Lothar/Reid will most likely bring his trick sticks to
>entertain the crowd with. Another thought, the Union
>Drama Dept. would probably be interested in any info
>on the demo.

We were hoping he would.  That does sound like a good group to highlight,
we have had one member from there, she is off at OSU currently.  Do you
want to contact them or I?  The places like that might be a good place to
get one of the little posters put up on the bulitin boards for the students
to see.

Susan