[Northkeep] Ian in hospital

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Tue Aug 13 19:12:33 PDT 2002

Just to calm some nerves and to head off some phone calls, this is Ian from
Rivers Run not Ian(Jerry) from Northkeep.  Not that we don't wish Ian, from
Rivers Run, a speedy recovery but since Ian(Jerry) is unavailable tonight I
wanted to relieve some possible tension.
Get well soon Ian and keep us posted Sandy.
Ainar

Subject: [Northkeep] Ian in hospital

Hello,

Ian is down in enid in the hospital for observation. Apparently there is a
herniated area on the outside of the vein around one of the upper valves.
The don't know yet if they will do surgury or not. I don't know what room he
is in, he is in I.C.U. so they can have him hooked up to monitors ,so he has
no phone to be contacted by. I won't be able to get down there before friday
so if anyone can see him and get a message back to me I would be deeply
grateful.