[Northkeep] Joke/Losing the load

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 16 17:08:17 PDT 2002

Lady Jessamy,

Forgive me if I intrude (too many nights without sleep while my husband
is out viking), but the distinction I see is that the examples you sight
(other than the jokes) have no derogatory remarks towards sex or hair
color.  I am the furthermost thing from a blonde (at least in hair
color), but know many of my friends are tired of these jokes.  I did not
officially complain, but am appreciative of Mister Diarmaid's action.
After all, our Baron requested that this type of humor desist.  Should
that not be enough?  I offer this as an explanation, not a criticism.

Peace be with you,

Ismet