<< P>> Re: [Northkeep] Joke/Losing the load

Lynne Dawson martadormani at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 18 16:57:28 PDT 2002

I don't know if you are aware that this went out on
the public list, but I suggest that both of you take
this privately and not post publicly about this
anymore. I don't care what either of you have to say
privately to each other, but it must remain private.
Ld. Blackmoon, since you obviously are unwilling to
let this thread die down, perhaps you should take your
grievance to the Northern Regional Seneschal. Ciana,
since Ld. Blackmoon has a history of sharing your
personal e-mails on the Northkeep List, I'd be careful
of the language I use.

Lady Marta Dormani
Seneschal
Northkeep