[Northkeep] Shakespeare for driving

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 08:52:49 PDT 2002

Had exactly the same idea I had.. I am currently
looking for .mp3's of Shakespear to burn onto cd. Does
anyone know of a good link?

Zahava

--- Carl Chipman <cchipman at nomadics.com> wrote:
> Hmm, Shakespeare in Book on Tape form... cool... we
> are running out of
> Road Trip stuff (having heard almost EVERY book in
> the Dragon Riders of
> Pern Series)...
>
> Jean Paul
>

> Carl Chipman
> Nomadics, Inc.
> cchipman at nomadics.com
> http://www.nomadics.com

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"