[Northkeep] OOP.....Zippers........HELP

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 24 14:28:48 PST 2002

Can anyone help me figure out how to sew in a zipper (I'm making footie jammers for the kids--w/o the feet)?
The directions say to pin in the zipper. OK.......Baste.....I can do that...by hand.........then sew in 1/4" around using the zipper foot. Ok, well the zipper foot is on the machine, and the zipper is closed.....and I see no way to sew this on w/o sewing thru the back or opening the zipper, which it clearly states 2 steps down.

Amanda

---