[Northkeep] Software changes

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 09:14:55 PST 2002

Just letting everyone know - there were some software changes to the list
recently (a good thing, honestly).  Some of you may have noticed that you
WERE nomail but are now set to mail, while a few others wound up being
unsubbed from the list for excessive bounces.  This is a side effect of the
new software, and you have my apologies.  Let me know and we'll see what we
can do to correct any weird situations you didn't ask for (regarding the
list, that is - the ones in your real life are beyond even my powers).

Marc/Diarmaid