[Northkeep] Domesday Book

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 12:46:22 PST 2002

>From: "Mercedes/Stephanie" <steldr at cox.net>
>Photos would mean a good bit more work for the vscribe - he would have >to
>maintain a file of releases for the photos.

There are also enough privacy and identity clearance issues that it's really
more paperwork than I'm willing to put up with.  If anyone wants to set up
such a page privately, I'll be happy to link to it though :)

However, just so we're clear, I forbid permission to use my image in any
such project.  I'm already a little cranky about the places online where you
can find my face.

Marc/Diarmaid