[Northkeep] Domesday Book

Edward Candland ecandland at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 3 20:14:39 PST 2002

Yes, I would like to second that. The Domesday book is really beautiful and
looks like a ton of work. As far as the on-line version I too would hate to
see it go. If Marc would like someone to take over updating it, I would
volunteer. My Schedule shifts so much it's hard for me to commit to much and
I would really like to help out. This would be something I could do anytime.
Let me know.

Thanks, Fàelàn