[Northkeep] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] Gulf War Pre-registration

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Wed Dec 4 07:07:08 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian & Pam Martin" <twinoak at cox-internet.com>
To: <ansteorra-announce at ansteorra.org>
Cc: "Brian Martin" <BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 8:31 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] Gulf War Pre-registration

    Greetings All,

    I know that the holiday season is upon us, and spending a few dollars on
Gulf War is the furthest thing from most of your minds. After all, Gulf War
is months away, right? Well that may be, but the dead line to pre-register
for the war is a scant two months away! So don't get complacent and forget
to pre-register for the war.

    So, why is it important to pre-register?
  a.. Only those who pre-register can camp in the Ansteorran encampment
  b.. Its less expensive than paying at the door
  c.. All of the cool kids are doing it*
    So how do you pre-register? Easy! Either get a copy of the
pre-registration form out of the Black Star, or download it from the Gulf
War website (www.gulfwars.org), fill it out and mail it in with your money.
How simple is that? Please include the group with which you intend to camp,
along with the kingdom name if you intend to camp in Ansteorra (example:
Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra).

    Please contact me if you have any questions regarding camping in
Ansteorra, or Gulf War in general. Please do not contact me regarding deep
theological or philosophical questions or information regarding winning
lotto numbers because I'm shallow and greedy and will not share such
information with others.

Yours in *very* serious service to Crown and Kingdom,
Pendaran Glamorgan,
Ansteorran Liaison to Gulf War XII

*Yeah, I know that immature, high school peer pressure is cheesy, but I have
no pride and am willing to debase myself in order to get you pre-register
for the war.