[Northkeep] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] Gulf War Pre-registration

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Wed Dec 4 11:02:37 PST 2002

Truthfully, I'm not sure.  Would anyone like to volunteer to coordinate the
GW encampment for Northkeep?   I'm checking with Pendaran about who you need
to talk to about being part of the site set-up crew and how much square
footage per person we get.  I'll get back to you when I hear from him.

Mercedes