[Northkeep] Gulf Wars

Ciana O'Hara cianaoh at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 12:24:18 PST 2002

Angus sent our five this morning!!
Ciana
 Mercedes/Stephanie <steldr at cox.net> wrote:HE Michel of Eldern Hills is doing the land coordination for the Northern
Region this year. Whoever does Northkeep would need to work with him.

You get 10x15 per person so Angus would get 50x15 for 5 pre-registered
people.

Pendaran already has a set-up crew assembled but he says that Godwin could
use help on the clean up crew for Sunday.

I think we will have to wait for capital improvements to our land until we
see how many people we get. Who has sent in their registration? I believe
we need 20 or 25 to be considered for permanent land......