[Northkeep] Fw: [NR] Gulf Wars Reservations

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Fri Dec 6 06:25:44 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Gideon" <mg1m at swbell.net>
To: <northern at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 9:31 PM
Subject: [NR] Gulf Wars Reservations

I'd like to take this opportunity to encourage everyone who plans to go
to Gulf Wars this year to please pre register. This is the only way to
plan the land allocation and reserve camping space with the group you
would like to camp with. Any subscriber to this list has already seen
the words of Baron Pendaran, I can add no further to such eloquence.
Please pre-register. The forms may be found at http://www.GulfWars.org
<http://www.gulfwars.org/>  or in your Black Star.

Yours in Service,

Míchél mac Donnchaid