[Northkeep] Fighters tomorrow?

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Fri Dec 13 20:00:33 PST 2002

Glad to hear he will be helping out.  Sorry that we had to do this opposite
fighter practice but we needed to get it done.  Just one question though.
Will practice be at Woodward or is it out at Jones park on Riverside yet?  I
have to admit I don't remember when it was moving out there.  Bad of me I
know.
Ainar