[Northkeep] No Shoemaking

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 05:38:35 PST 2002

Since this weekend was such an orgy of delights and frivolity, what with the
Crenelation project and all, I think it's just best to carry on in that
spirit of the season and cancel shoemaking for tonight.  We'll pick it back
up either Epiphany or St. Hilary and Remegius (i.e. Plough Monday).

If anyone needs to get with me on bits problems with their shoemaking
projects, please feel free to contact me.

Marc/Diarmaid