[Northkeep] physical sites in relation to society location names

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Tue Dec 17 13:15:39 PST 2002

Hmm Robbers cave has a Wilburton address and zip code.. and Rundel has
wilburton, and as it is also inside the little map we have for rundel with
the HUMONGOUS gap between the only 2 zip codes we have. So please explain to
me the logic as in it is a state park it wouldnt fall under us in that
criteria??

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans Autocrat Margrave/Vormund VIII
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com
Minister of A&S of Canton of Rundel

Get a Taste for Religion, Lick a Witch.