[Northkeep] physical sites in relation to society location names

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 14:36:40 PST 2002

>From: "Chass Brown" <chass at cox.net>
>Hmm Robbers cave has a Wilburton address and zip code.. and Rundel has
>wilburton, and as it is also inside the little map we have for rundel >with
>the HUMONGOUS gap between the only 2 zip codes we have. So please explain
>to me the logic as in it is a state park it wouldnt fall under us in that
>criteria??

Well, Chass, if you'd actually READ the exchange, and not just the parts
that mentioned Rundel, you might have realized that Estril was commenting on
what she saw as my suggestion that ownership of sites and camps might
possibly be determined by who mundanely owned them, in some bizzaro universe
created merely to relieve boredom today.  In that case, because Robber's
cave is a state park, one would presume the State retained ownership,
placing it either under the aegis of the State Capitol or no one at all.

This, of course, is all just in fun, since in the REAL SCA this is not how
things are done, and I knew that when I made the joke about Cimarron in the
first place.  My mistake - I forgot that many Scadians are notoriously
thin-skinned and have a lot of trouble even
-recognizing- humor.  My apologies for the error.

Marc/Diarmaid