[Northkeep] Happy New year from AnTir

Xenos Makellares Xenos at crazedcamel.com
Tue Dec 31 16:08:05 PST 2002

greetings one and all from Effendi Xenos the Butcher

Its been a busy year since I left Northkeep.  I do miss the events and the
people, though I really don't miss the wilds of Oklahoma.

I graduated from OSU-Okmulgee in April with honors, passed my national
certification exam in May and have been looking for work as a Pedorthist
since. Kinda hard to find a job in a recession.  All of the funding dries
up.

I'm currently working for the Defense Commissary Agency at Fort Lewis, WA.

On the SCA side of things, I was the chirurgeon in charge of September
Crowne, a busy little event with about 800 people. I was also honored by the
throne of AnTir with a Goutte de Sang (AnTir Grant level Service) at our
Autumn War in September.

I will be marrying my wonderful lady, HL Gabrielle this coming August.

I do need Etienne, TE Northkeep, Damon, Susan, and Diurmund to contact me
offlist at xenos at crazedcamel.com

Cheers and the best of the holidays,

Effendi Xenos