[Northkeep] Domesday Book

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 11:36:52 PST 2002

>From: "Mercedes/Stephanie" <steldr at cox.net>
>For those of you who were at populace and got to look at the wonderful
> >book that Damon has created for the barony...

You know, I would -really- like to thank Damon for his work on that book as
well -- he's put a lot of work into it, and quite honestly, I don't believe
he's expecting anything for it.  That means he gets nothing for his efforts
but what appreciation we (as the populace) share with him.

By the way, I'm not sure Damon's been as clear as he could be on this --
this isn't just for the people here in Tulsa, it's for the ENTIRE barony,
including all you folks in the Cantons.  Since he can't be expected to know
everything about everyone, if you don't appear in there
_it's_your_own_fault_.

Send him your information, please.

(Finally, in case you've missed the memos, BTW, I've long since stopped
updating the online variation of it as it's just too much for me to deal
with and still get the rest of my work done.  Unless someone can give me a
reason to just leave it there, it will eventually be going away)

Marc/Diarmaid