[Northkeep] List info - please read

Peachy Keen Barbara Jean peachykeen at moose-mail.com
Mon Dec 9 11:59:45 PST 2002

Are email addresses given a geographical
guideline? Perhaps the state in which the server
is in would dictate what the rules are that
apply to emails of such a nature? *pondering*

Nadine

If only the "Nigerian" people would just come to
my door hand me the money and walk away. That
would be really nice. *being silly*