[Northkeep] oh happy day!

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 08:10:35 PST 2002

Cool!
Doesn't this also make us now officially the 3rd
largest Barony in Kingdom? I remember a couple of
months ago that we were only 3 or 4 short-- and since
that meeting, there are now 5 people I know for sure
have gotten their blue cards......

wow-- Northkeep ROCKS!
;)
Zahava

--- Beth Hansen <Beth at stormreaver.net> wrote:
> I am now an official, blue-card-carrying member of
> the SCA in support of the
> Barony of Northkeep!
>
> *grin* Perhaps it's silly to be excited about such a
> thing, but I've really
> enjoyed the welcome and friendliness of the vast
> majority of the folks I've
> dealt with here in Ansteorra. Thank you all for your
> individual kindnesses,
> and willingness to welcome in a stranger.
>
> delightedly,
>
> Zubeydah

=====
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds"-- Albert Einstein