[Northkeep] OOP but too funny not to share

wynfrith wynfrith at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 19:42:42 PST 2002

Coming this fall to UPN, John Rhys-Davies of The Lord of the Rings
becomes John Mineshaft, a tough and ruthless dwarf heading back to the
Mines of Moria to take care of business!

Who's the dwarf warrior
that's a death machine to all the orcs?
Mineshaft!
Ya damn right!

Who is the dwarf with a battle axe
clenched in both his fists?
Mineshaft!
Can you dig it?

Who's the dwarf that won't retreat
when there's Uruk-hai all 'bout?
Mineshaft!
Right on!

They say that Mineshaft is a bad mother --
Shut your mouth!
I'm talkin' 'bout Mineshaft.
Then we can dig it!

He's a complicated dwarf
but no one understands him but his clansmen.
John Mineshaft!

-- Mark L. Chance.

Wynfrith  "My father sacked Lindisfarne, and all I got was this crummy penannular brooch."