[Northkeep] Saturday Fighter Practice

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Fri Dec 20 06:28:13 PST 2002

Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Birdwell [mailto:angusmgunn at yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 8:25 AM
To: northkeepfighters at yahoogroups.com
Cc: Northkeep at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Northkeep] Saturday Fighter Practice

Greetings to all,

             Saturday's official practice is canceled. I will be out of
town during the day and will be unable to attend. On another note, war
with Trimaris is coming. It is time to pull the armor out of moth balls
and check for any damage that may need repaired. Also, please remember
that when fighting with a basket hilted sword half-gauntlets are now
required. Please see me if you have any questions about the
half-gauntlets or the legality of any of your other equipment. Thank you
all.

Lord Angus Macdhaid Gunn

Squire to Sir Alreck Canin

Knight Marshall Northkeep