[Northkeep] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] Gulf War Pre-registration

Angus Mac angusmacn at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 09:50:20 PST 2002

So what is the body count so far?
How much land is allotted to each paid reservation?

Put me in for 5
who is keeping track?

Do not mis-read this as me volunteering,,,to gone for too long.

Who is co-ordinating land in northkeep, I will do that if needed, As I
always Arrive EARLY, and will do anything necessary to get on site early
if possible. Also I would like to go to site in the next few weeks and do
some land improvments to Ansteorra general and scope out a good spot for
us.

Can we/do we want to do some plumbing and run water pipes into our Kingdom
Camp?

Angus