[Northkeep] Clothier's Seminar

Donna Hufford dhufford at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 4 11:16:24 PST 2002

The Clothier's Seminar in Calontir was wonderful. I recommend it to anyone
even remotely interested in clothing, and the Walk Through History fashion
show is just about worth the trip even if you don't take any of the classes.
Also being in rooms full of equally addicted clothing/fabric/trim fanatics
helps you see that maybe having two closets full of fabric is not such a bad
thing :-) I came home with a notebook full of ideas, plenty of new and
usable knowledge, and two yards of linen that is an exact color match for a
silk I already have.

The upcoming Costume Collegium in Outlands, mentioned earlier by Diarmaid,
should be equaly as interesting. Some of their Populace was at Cothier's and
they were wearing some fabulous things.

Siobhan