[Northkeep] Too cool date thing and Kit ankle update

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Feb 13 12:34:00 PST 2002

>   8:02 PM on February 20 this year will be an historic moment in time. It
> will not be marked by the chiming of any clocks or the ringing of bells,
> but at that precise time, on that specific date and will  never happen again.
>
>    As the clock ticks over from 8:01 pm on Wednesday, February 20, time
>   will, for sixty seconds only, read in perfect symmetry 2002, 2002, 2002,
>   or to be more precise - 20:02, 20/02, 2002.
>
>   The only other time the clock has been palindromic was at 10:01 AM on
> January 10, 1001, and it will never  happen again.

I thought that was really cool and hope at leaste a few of you do also.  As
a more on topic note, Kit had her ortho appointment today and has surgery
scheduled for the middle of March.  He will be going in and repairing the
ligaments in the top of her right foot, the one you have seen her at
various events with a walking stick because of.  I do hope this surgery
along with the rehab will see her pain free.  Along with some of the other
things he found, not sure if she will ever get to fight as she wants, but
this should hopefully remove her from the ranks of the gimp.

Susan