[Northkeep] Sewing Machine Class and Fabric Swap

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 10:31:08 PST 2002

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on the class.  I had good time teaching
it.

For a fabric swap, if one hasn't definitely been scheduled as yet, I would
prefer needleworker's as a venue. (Yes, Dairmaid,I'm actually considering
getting rid of some stuff!) That way, the whole evening can be devoted to
it, rather than splitting some folks' time between two activities.

Providing, of course, that our beloved Minister of Arts and Sciences is
willing to turn her living room into a bazaar.

Gee, I could even do the fiber identification class again while we're at it.

In servicio,

Talana

First fribbing weekend in a month we're not going to a collegium for
Dairmaid to teach, and we're going to a collegium to observe!