[Northkeep] Too cool date thing

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 14:47:00 PST 2002

Well-- hey!
I'll go now and eat my bagel-like-object and lox
now....

--- Marc Carlson <marccarlson20 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >From: Miriam Cook <zahavabathannah at yahoo.com>
> >On the Jewish calendar, today is the 3rd of Adar
> (the
> >12th month), 5762.
>
> I figured you'd pick up that one :)
>
> M/D

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"