[Northkeep] Pennsic

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 12:59:00 PST 2002

Hi!

I know that everyone is still just gearing up for
Gulf, but there are a few out there who are also
planning for Pennsic and getting in the Pre-Reg's for
that.  Is there any special "camping with" that we
would like to do?? Are there enough NK'ers going to
get a seperate spot or not? Let me know...

Zahava

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"