[Northkeep] meeting

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Mon Feb 25 04:52:51 PST 2002

The meeting is tonight at Union Public Schools Education Service Center,
Building B (2d Building behind the building with Education Service Center
out front).  Enter the parking lot  between the Service Center and the
Alternative Education  building.  Parking is on the North and West Side of
the building.  The boardroom doors face the north parking lot. Thanks to
Diarmaid for putting the directions on the web.  I stole them from there :)
You can also find a map to the location there.
northkeep.ansteorra.org
Ainar