[Northkeep] RE: Meeting site. Was:To my Lord Baron and Baroness

Hugh Niewoehner HNiewoehner at netscape.net
Tue Feb 26 06:03:57 PST 2002

Hello Wilhelm,

Don't know who gave you the directions, doesn't matter.

>Please forgive my absence tonite at your Populace. Despite the weather,
>I came b the place between 41st and 51st Garnett and saw nothing to
>indicate which of the castles on the west side you would be attending.

The Union school's facility is on the west side on 129th. directly across  from the (formerly) Ford Glass plant.   That's between 51st. and 61st.  If you are headed there on the BA (51) you have to exit on 51st. west of 129th. and proceed east(left) under the highway to 129th.  Turn right and go under the highway again.

I've got a .jpg map I can send you.

I'm sorry you made such a long trip to no avail.

It was good to see you this past weekend at MeadBee's.

   Damon
--
Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner
Burg Borrendöhl Vinting and Supply