[Northkeep] Puck's Rapier Practice

Puck Curtis puck_curtis at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 08:03:49 PST 2002

Unto you all I send greetings,

  This Tuesday eve we will hold our practice and prepare for the war. adult
and youth fighters are encouraged to attend. Loaner weapons and armour will
be available.

  There are only 2 practices left before Gulf Wars and we need to make the
best we can of them.  Come, pick up your blade and learn the way of the
duellist for this is a time when duellists are desperately needed by the
crown.

Practice is from 6:30-8:30 pm on Feb. 26 at Nathan Hale Library

Nathan Hale Library, 6038 E 23 St, Tulsa. Phone: 669-6060