[Northkeep] Fwd: [Bards] Bardic Practice this Saturday

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Tue Feb 26 16:31:44 PST 2002

From: Istvan Temesvari <istvan at micahtek.com>
To: bards at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Bards] Bardic Practice this Saturday
Sender: bards-admin at ansteorra.org
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:54:10 -0600 (CST)

Attention all bards in reading distance of this email!

Since our last bardic practice was so successful, several of the bards of
Northkeep would like to have another one. It will be held this Saturday,
March 2, at 7:00 PM. We will host it at our house - see directions
below. We have a cat who enjoys shedding (and shredding things too),
so he will be locked up for the duration. If any of you are alergic to
cats, please be forewarned.

Please email to this list if you would like to attend, so that we can
plan for snacks. (These will be light snacks, and sodas - eat dinner
before you get here.)

We will be off-line until Friday morning, so please be patient if you
need further information. We will respond to any emails you send.

Istvan Temesvari (the audience) and Serena Dominicci (the bard)

Directions:

You can go to www.mapquest.com and put in the following address as your
destination:

N 28th St At E Montpelier St, Broken Arrow, OK, 74014, US

The exact address is 2801 E Montpelier St, but Mapquest doesn't know how
to find it.

If you don't have web access when you need directions, here they are:

Take your best route to Tulsa. If coming from the north or west, take
the Broken Arrow Expressway (State Highway 51) through most of town, and
take the S 129th E Ave exit. You will exit onto E 51st St. Make a left
onto E 51st St, and drive about 4.3 miles until you reach S 193rd E Ave
(aka County Line). Continue through 193rd (about .25 miles), and make
a right onto Johanna Blvd. The third right is Montpelier St; take it.
When the street curves into 28th St, you will find our house. It is on
the inside curve, and is grey with blue trim.

If you are coming from the south or east of Tulsa County, take Highway 51
or the Muskogee Turnpike until they join. About 1 mile later will be the
Kenosha St (aka 71st St) exit. Take it. Turn left onto Kenosha, and drive
about 0.4 miles. Turn left onto S 193rd E Ave (aka County Line), and drive
2 miles to E 51st St. Turn right onto 51st. After about .25 miles, turn