[Northkeep] Fabric Weight question

Mercedes de Cerdanya steldr at cox.net
Mon Feb 4 09:08:51 PST 2002

Oh Lynn, it's a wondrous place - I regret heartily never knowing it was
there when I lived in Dallas.......  It's basically a little industrial park
of wholesale fabric shops that are open to the public on Saturday mornings.
Sometimes you really have to dig but they usually have a whole rainbow of
linens and wools as well as some spectacular upholstry stuff...

This brings up one of my "I really want to do this" things.  I really want
to go down to Dallas for a weekend, get up early on Saturday and do the
fabric district, maybe hit some other fabric places Saturday afternoon, do
something like Trader's Village on Sunday (a big flea market) and then hit
the First Monday sale in Canton on Monday, drive home Monday night broke,
exhausted and shopped out.......  Doesn't that sound like fun????????  Now,
with a small enough contingent (say 4 or 5) I could probably get everyone
into my sister's house if it was a weekend she didn't have her kids but
otherwise we'd probably have to get a room or two.........