[Northkeep] Puck's Rapier Practice

Puck Curtis puck_curtis at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 08:43:30 PST 2002

Unto you all I send greetings,

  This Tuesday eve we will hold our practice and prepare for the war.
Loaner weapons and armour will be available.  I will bring copies of the
rules and links to web pages where equipment and armour making supplies can
be found.  I will be available at BLAT and Mead Bee War to train and
observe.  I will be learning armoured fighting at these two events as well
in an effort to best serve the kingdom at the war.  I am a regional
authorizing marshal for the rapier community and I have the power to
authorize you to fight rapier within the SCA.

  There are only 6 practices left before Gulf Wars and we need to make the
best use we can of each of them.  Come, pick up your blade and learn the way
of the duellist for this is a time when duellists are desperately needed by
the crown.

Practice is from 6:30-8:30 pm

February locations:
Feb. 5   Maxwell Park Library
Feb. 12  Maxwell Park Library
Feb. 19  Kendall-Whittier Library
Feb. 26  Nathan Hale Library

Maxwell Park Library, 1313 N. Canton, Phone: 669-6055
  From Yale Avenue, turn east onto Newton Street. Turn north onto Canton.
The Library will be on the east side of Canton 3 blocks from Yale.

Kendall-Whittier Library, 21 S. Lewis (1st & Lewis) Phone: 596-7303
  Exit I-244 West at Delaware/Lewis. Go west on service road to Lewis. Turn
south on Lewis and go less than one block. The library is just north of the
post office.

Nathan Hale Library, 6038 E 23 St, Tulsa. Phone: 669-6060
  From the Broken Arrow Expressway, take the 21st St exit. Turn East onto
21st St, travel 3 miles to Sheridan Rd. Turn South onto Sheridan Rd, go two
blocks and turn west on 23rd St. The library will be on the South side of
23rd St.

See you there,

Puck & Gabriela