[Northkeep] (no subject)

Timothy Adams toadams at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 09:26:21 PST 2002

>4.  Is it that we need new and more people in the groups? Should we hold
>Hospitaler meetings of each region and brain storm ideas to increase
>populace?
>Well, this is always needed (my opinion).
I share your opinion here, helping increase populace is good, at all times.
Although something to keep in mind while some kingdoms are growing
not all are, so while we(Ansteorra) may add 500 people to the rolls, what
about some of the other kingdoms??
Does anyone have the latest pop numbers for Ansteorra??
We do not know the demigraphs of the Known World membership count.

I don't like paying more, like most people but I understand inflation.

Timothy
just my thoughts