[Northkeep] Camp fire site

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 19:27:35 PST 2002

Ok so  I called my friend at camp fire and the site with the Labrynth (sp) is in Sapulpa. She is going to send me information on both the sapulpa site and the pryor site. Hopefuly I will get those this week. She said someone else also called for that weekend I am guessing from northkeep and it was a name I did not recognize, so if any of you called she is sending the info to my work. The weekend is open so we would just need to decide!
Ok any questions?
Elodie

~Elodie~

When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are
about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is
knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something
solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.
 -Barbara J. Winter