[Northkeep] Camp fire site

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Tue Feb 5 20:07:53 PST 2002

Angeline/Elodie (hey maybe we could start doing the A/E like M/D) ...

Anyway, we didn't call but if you could forward contact etc, Gilyan and
I are considering putting a bid in for guardian, and are interested in
investigating alternative sites to Camp Will Rogers...

Hugs,
JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.