[Northkeep] Needleworker's

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Tue Feb 12 12:01:50 PST 2002

Thanks go out to Mistress Talana for her class last night.  Not only tips on
keeping your sewing machine up to speed but general sewing tips as well.  I
think everyone learned something they did not know before.  Thanks
Talana!!!!

There has been some interest expressed in perhaps doing a fabric swap,
perhaps at Needleworker's in March, perhaps at another time.  If this would
interest you, please respond to the list so we can get a general idea of how
many people might show.......

Also, I know that Faolan would like to see classes happening at
Needleworker's every month.  If you have a class you would like to teach or
one you would like to see taught, please get in touch with her so that
things can be arranged..............

Enjoyed it last night.  It was great to see so many people there.  Hope to
see a lot of people on Sunday at the cloak class.

Mercedes