[Northkeep] Re: Med Faire Questions

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 10:21:07 PST 2002

Greetings unto the good people of Northkeep.  Yes, it is I, the now controversial Medieval Faire Liaison Bianca Sereni of Namron.  (Gosh, only been playing 6 months and look at the reputation I'm garnering ... my, my, my.)  ;0)

If I can help with any questions -- or if you have suggestions or are offering to implement your suggestions for Med Faire, please feel free to contact me off list at:
class016 at aol.com or sjonna at ysoc.org or by cell phone at 405-361-9458.

I will be attending Border Wars this weekend but I promise to reply as soon as possible.

In Service to the Dream, the Barony of Namron and the Kingdom of Ansteorra,
Bianca