[Northkeep] Question?!

Greg Weible gweible at klient.com
Sat Feb 16 09:44:08 PST 2002

>   Well, here is my opinion. Almost noone comes to medfair to see dancing,
> singing, bardic, candle and soap making, or yodeling. They come to see
> either light or heavy FIGHTING.

Actually, it was the bardic, the dancing, and the singing that first got me
interested in playing the game... I'd rather spin a grand tale than heft a
sword.  And in my opinion, people come to medfaire  for a multitude of
reasons, the biggest reason is to have fun!

Till next time, fare thee well,

Seth of Namron
gweible at klient.com
tiernan at lomag.net

"Why do I seem a saint, when most I play the devil?"