Fwd: [Northkeep] Puck's Rapier Practice

GabriDAvila at netscape.net GabriDAvila at netscape.net
Tue Feb 19 06:45:52 PST 2002

--
It appears that this message did not go through to the Northkeep list the first time, so I am sending it again. If you receive it twice, I apologize.

En servicio,
Gabriela

Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:14:36 -0500
From: GabriDAvila at netscape.net
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org, puck_curtis at hotmail.com, MargGeiger at aol.com,
    wmcmahn at hotmail.com,
    falanmacf at aol.com,
    marycurtis3 at hotmail.com
Cc: joneppler at msn.com, pookahh at msn.com, cmccampb at yahoo.com,
    just4mybro at yahoo.com,
    ldycalais at aol.com,
    angusmgunn at yahoo.com,
    vivatthedream at home.com,
    ainarm at cox.net,
    JFitzpatrick at bmisystems.com,
    catmafia at swbell.net,
    clydewjones at email.com,
    martadormani at yahoo.com,
    tkwasny at cox-internet.com,
    thkwasny at cox-internet.com
Subject: RE: RE: [Northkeep] Puck's Rapier Practice

Unto you all I send greetings,

This Tuesday eve we will hold our practice. Adult and youth fighters are encouraged to attend. Loaner weapons and armour will be available.  We will bring copies of the rules and links to web pages where equipment and armour making supplies can be found.   Puck will be available at Mead Bee War to train and observe, but he will be learning armoured fighting at this event as well in an effort to best serve the kingdom at the war.

There are only 3 practices left before Gulf Wars and we need to make the best use we can of each of them.  Come, pick up your blade and learn the way of the duellist for this is a time when duellists are desperately needed by the crown.

Practice is from 6:30-8:30 pm

February locations:
Feb. 19  Kendall-Whittier Library
Feb. 26  Nathan Hale Library

Kendall-Whittier Library, 21 S. Lewis (1st & Lewis) Phone: 596-7303
Exit I-244 West at Delaware/Lewis. Go west on service road to Lewis. Turn
south on Lewis and go less than one block. The library is just north of the
post office.

Nathan Hale Library, 6038 E 23 St, Tulsa. Phone: 669-6060