[Northkeep] Fiore in Tulsa

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 06:40:15 PST 2002

I'd like to add my two cents worth.  Although I was only observing, and only
for part of each day, I learned more about (and more really USEFUL stuff)
about self defense than I thought possible.

Mr. Charron is a Master of his art in the true sense of the word.  Next time
he's in town, you might actually see me out on the floor.

And as for the book info, I found it listed as an upcoming item in the
latest edition of Books In Print.  You can't order it just yet, but it is
supposed to be out in June.  (And yes, you will be able to order it through
Borders - shameless plug for the employer)

Definitely a worthwhile use of a weekend.

Talana